A gift, an invitation, the sharing of one man’s truth, an energetic calling card or signature frequency broadcast – call it what you want.
In this episode I piece together observations and revelations from ‘doing my own life’, 100’s of podcasts and legacy interviews and many other authentic and real experiences.
- How I’ve become addicted to ‘Knowing’ stuff and staying there
- The Impact of the addiction to ‘Knowing’
- Why there’s a need for me to comfortably sit in the Unknown
- The Challenge to face myself in the Mirror and say ‘I don’t Know’
- Extending beyond my limited sense of identity
- True Leadership across all aspects of my life
- The beauty of connecting to something bigger than myself
I felt it important to release this as a podcast episode as I watch so many cling on to that they know during the disrupted time influenced by Corona Virus.